- Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale from Boulevard Brewing
- Hibiscus Ginger Beer from Caldera Brewing
- Dogfish Head (TBA)
- Exit 4 from Flying Fish Brewing
- Sofie from Goose Island
- Le Freak from Green Flash Brewing
- Strawberry Cream Ale from Laht Neppur Brewing
- Coconut Porter from Maui Brewing
- 7 Grain Saison from The Bruery
- Reggae Junkie Gruit from Upright Brewing
Seems like a lot of new appearances in this group, and it’s always nice to see far-reaching breweries making an appearance at the Brewfest.
There’s a nice showing of some of the (relative) Oregon newcomers as well: Hop Valley, Mt. Emily Ale House, Natian Brewery, Seven Brides Brewing, Southern Oregon, Upright, and Vertigo. (Did I miss anybody?)
All in all, based on the list in place so far, looks like it’s shaping up to be a great ‘Fest this year.
Update: PDX Pipeline is giving away a $50 package to the OBF here. (The OBF is going on as I write this update; the PDX Pipeline blog asked if I would include a link from this page, and it sounded like a good deal.)