Adam over on the Beer Bits 2 blog is announcing/launching a new group blogging meme: Homebrew Blogging Day, inspired by The Session.
In an effort to foster a community of homebrew bloggers who share their experiences and wisdom I’m proposing a Homebrew Blogging Day….
On the last Friday of every month a different homebrew blog will host the event. Beer Bits 2 will host the first event on Friday, May 30th. The topic will be "I remember when I started homebrewing." Inspired by this months topic of The Session # 15 How did it all start for you?. Simply post about your earliest homebrewing adventures and email me the URL (firstname.lastname@example.org) or post it as a comment here. As the host of this first event I’ll collect and post a wrap up of all the posts.
- Event Name: TBD, we’ll vote on it and perhaps come up with a logo.
- Date: Friday May 30th, 2008
- May’s Theme: I remember when I started homebrewing.
- Who’s invited: All bloggers who have ever homebrewed.
- Rules: It doesn’t have to be the first time you brewed by yourself, but, you had to at least be present and do something like carry water or drink a beer 😉
Well, what do you think? Who’s in? Email me your topic suggestions. Let me know if you would like to host.
Sounds like a neat idea, I’ll participate. And don’t consider "Homebrew Blogging Day" to be a final name… after all, The Session was originally called "Beer Blogging Friday."