To make up for my lack of posting lately, and hopefully to get back on track, here’s a dump of beer-related links I’ve noticed lately.
- BlueOregon: Beer & Movies – an open discussion on the OLCC (Oregon Liquor Control Commission) considering creating a firm policy on the presence of beer and wine at the movies (like at McMenamins theater pubs
- Metroblogging Portland: Best/Worst places to go get a beer
- Pfiff!: Drunken tiger fighting style – links to the Brewers Association PDF report of 2005 Top Ten Craft Brewers; Oregon has three on the list
- Duluth’s microbreweries are coming of age – good article on the microbrewery scene in Duluth
- There’s more a-brewing in Utah than most would guess – article from March on the (somewhat ironic) state of the brewing industry in Utah
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Beer – Wikipedia’s project that "aims to compile thorough and accurate information on different breweries and varieties of beer, including but not limited to their qualities, origins, and uses" – when it ramps up I imagine it’ll be comprehensive beyond many other sites