No, I’m not there but I wish I was. The officially GABF starts today and I’ll be watching reports coming out of it. In the meantime, here’s some pre-show links:
- Flying Dog Brewery is photoblogging the GABF and taking Photo-on-Demand requests while there; read the details here.
- Stan drove(!) to the GABF, and explains why he likes to do so.
- Beer Sage and Beer Molly are first-timers this year. Expect good Beer Pix and blogging.
- Tomme Arthur has two out of four(?) posts about the various beers (and their chances of winning) the Port Brewing empire has sent to the GABF.
Oh, let’s do some pre-show stats, too.
- On the floor: 408 breweries represented, pouring 1884 beers.
- In the competition: 474 breweries represented, pouring 2832 beers.
- 107 judges will be tasting from 75 categories.
- The highest-entered category with 120 beers is American IPA.