Each April for the past five years or so, Three Creeks Brewing highlights everyone’s favorite craft beer style for a weekend full of hops—IPApril! They typically feature eight to ten Oregon-brewed IPAs available on a taster tray, and drinkers can vote for their “Best of Show” favorite IPA.
This year’s IPApril kicks off on Friday, April 21st, and runs through the weekend (which happens to be Earth Day weekend this year). Here’s the full lineup of IPAs available:
- Three Creeks Hoodoo Voodoo IPA
- Three Creeks Crowdpleaser IPA
- Three Creeks Eureka! Single Hop IPA
- Sunriver Vicious Mosquito IPA
- Breakside Wanderlust IPA
- Ft. George Suicide Squeeze IPA
- Claim 52 Ron Ron Juice IPA
- GoodLife Secret Stash #2
It’s a great showcase of beers, and while I can’t speak to the Claim 52 beer on the list, the others are all very good IPAs. That would be a tough tray to pick from!