The Bend Brewfest returns again this year and for the first time adds a fourth day to its schedule. It starts this Thursday, August 13 and runs through Sunday, August 16. Here’s a quick breakdown by the numbers:
- 71 breweries, cideries, meaderies, and wineries listed
- Over 170 different libations will be pouring across regular taps and the XTap
- Mugs are $15 which includes 5 tasting tokens
- Additional tokens are $1 each, sold in blocks of 5
- 1 token gets you a 4-ounce taste, 4 tokens for a full pour
- Hours are noon to 11pm the first 3 days, noon to 8pm Sunday
It takes place at the Les Schwab Amphitheater down in Bend’s Old Mill District and is Bend’s largest beer event—and with the weather looking great for it this weekend, it’s going to be an incredible year!
There’s a great lineup of beers you’ll want to check out, and don’t forget the XTap, the rotating tap of limited, specialty beers that you can only find at the scheduled time. Brewers will be on hand as well to talk about their beers, so study that schedule (as well as the live updates at the Brewfest) and make sure to visit during a time you really really want to taste a certain beer. And for some ideas what to look for, I wrote a guest blog post for the Old Mill on the XTap.
Cheers and have a great Brewfest!