This came in email yesterday, and it’s the kind of press release that makes me drool and wish I was there to snatch some of this up. Note the restrictions and the price!
Trust me, though, it is totally worth it. The Angel’s Share was one of my favorite beers last year—and, possibly, ever.
Note, though, my picture isn’t quite accurate—that’s the 750ml bottle, and this year the bottles are half that size, in the 375ml.
At 10am on Saturday, March 15th 2008, Port Brewing will release the 2008 Bourbon Barrel-Aged version of The Angel’s Share. The first bottled release of one of the most highly rated beers in the world, supplies of The Angel’s Share are extremely limited and availability is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Bottles will be $15 per cork finished 375ml bottle.
- Limit of 12 bottles per person.
- Beer will be sold only at the brewery. No email orders or holds for pick up at a later date.
- This is a special release; no discounts.
- There are approximately 120 cases available. Once it is gone, it is gone.
As with all Port Brewing special limited releases, all purchasers will be required to present valid ID at time of purchase to ensure that as many people as possible receive an allotment. For more information and the brewery location, visit http://www.portbrewing.com or http://www.lostabbey.com.