- Alameda Brewing: Huckleberry Hound: Imperial IPA “dry-hopped” with huckleberries; ABV: 8.2% IBU’s : 103
- Beetje Brewing: Zure Krenten: Farmhouse blend with champagne currants; ABV: 6%
- Block 15 Brewing: Psidium: Rustic farmhouse ale matured with guava fruit; ABV 6%
- Breakside Brewing: Mango IPA; ABV: 6.8% IBU: approx. 55
- Burnside Brewing: Gooseberry Berliner-Weisse; ABV: 3.35% IBU’S: 2.1
- Dogfish Head: Festina Peche: neo-BerlinerWeisse fermented with peaches; ABV 4.5%
- Fort George Brewing: Badda BOOM! Cherry Stout: ABV 6.9%
- Hopworks Urban Brewing: Red Delicious Belgian Applebiere: Abbey Ale crossed with a Cider; ABV 6+%
- Laurelwood: TBA: Pale Ale brewed with Southeast Asian Fruit and Spices
- Lompoc Brewing: Cherry Wheat: A golden ale fermented with sour cherries.
- New Belgium: Ooh La La: Ale brewed with Rasberries; ABV 8.5%
- Ninkasi Brewing: Pinot Barrel-Aged Oatis with Cherries; ABV 7.2 % IBUs 50.
- Oakshire Brewing: Blind Date: Oat Brown Ale made with Organic Dates; ABV 6%
- Upright Brewing: Barrel-Aged Pure Wit with Orange; ABV 4.5%
- Widmer Brothers Brewing: Himbeere Gose mit dem Eibisch: Gose with raspberries and hibiscus; ABV: 5.3%
There will also be a “rare rotating beer list” that is yet to be announced. But even so, this is shaping up to be a really nice-looking festival based on the above list.
It’s taking place June 11th and 12th (Saturday and Sunday), at Burnside Brewing in Portland.