Seems like there’s been a lot of "Best Of" and "Top X" lists being thrown around lately… I love this stuff. Here’s a rundown of what I’ve seen thus far:
- Beervana Bests – The Beers: Jeff kicks off a (somewhat) ongoing series of the Best in Oregon. His lists are awesome. Nobody knows Oregon and Portland beer like Jeff does.
- Beervana Bests – Best Portland Brewpubs for Beer: Jeff’s three picks. I’ve been to one of them.
- Beervana Bests – Best Portland Brewpub Experiences: Again, three picks, and again, I’ve been to one of them. The Lucky Lab is awesome. I want to go. Like, right now.
- 10 beers that changed America: Stan steps it up a notch and has come up with a good list that’s generated a lot of discussion.
- 10 beers that changed the Chicago area: The follow-up on Stan’s blog, by guess blogger Steve Herberger.
- Oregon’s Influential Ten: Jeff’s on a role. This list is his answer to Stan’s 10 beers, only on an Oregon scale.
- Jack Curtain presents Ten Beers That Changed Philadelphia. There’s no permalink, just go to the site and scroll down to the July 6th entry.
- 100 Places to Have a Beer Before You Die: Rick Lyke’s excellent list from February that I seem to have not blogged yet.