Janet Bloom of Northville, Michigan, posted the details of this via the contact form:
Northville Oktoberfest (at Community Park)
Perfect blend of German beer, music, food, and traditional dance.
Oct. 12-13, 2007 (Friday and Saturday)
Fri. 6 pm – 11 pm
Sat. Noon – 11 pm
- Beer Tent featuring: Warsteiner Beer.
- Festival includes Arts and Crafts vendors, horse-drawn wagon rides, petting zoo, pumpking carving and painting.
- Not to miss entertaiment:
- Kielbasa kings, Die Rheinlanders,Wawel Folk Ensemble Dancers, Oehrlein Bavarian Dancers, Enzian Aus Detroit, Dave Slivinski Polka Band.
- Community Park is located at 5 Mile and Beck Rd.
For more information, contact the Northville Chamber of Commerce (Northville, MI – 15 miles NE of Ann Arbor) at 248-349-7640 or www.northville.org.