Saturday is National Homebrew Day again—first Saturday in May. If anyone wants to participate, you can sign up online, and brew one of the Big Brew recipes; Poor Richard’s Ale is one of the recipes this year.
Before the event
• Register your Big Brew Site
• Invite non-brewing and brewing friends and family to help brew beer
• Read this year’s Big Brew recipe
• Hold a special beer dinner for friends and family you’re going to brew with
• Find out if there is a Big Brew site in your area and join in on some homebrewed fun
Also, alt.portland lists a few National Homebrew Day events around, er, Portland.
Updated: Whoops! I had this in March…