In less that two weeks, this one’s coming up quick, but I like their ideas for getting the word out. And their charging of $25 for unlimited pours is interesting; that could pencil well, I think. And with 30 breweries participating, that’s not bad at all.
I guess consider this an… unorthodox press release.
After 2007’s exciting and successful First Annual Montana Beer Festival, where over 3,000 people congregated to celebrate beer, brewers, and the beer lovers, we’re gearing up to produce the Second Annual Montana Beer Festival (MBF) on Friday, April 11, 2008, at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds in beautiful Bozeman, MT. This year, through marketing and eager word-of-mouth, MBF expects to overflow with nearly 4,000 Northern Rockies Craft Beer lovers.
Suggestions to help market the Second Annual Montana Beer Festival:
- Please add MBF to your online calendar
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for interviews and stories
- Your educational and informational magazines/literature/collateral will help us fulfill our goal to educate the beer community. Please send materials to Montana Beer Festival, 111 South Grand Avenue, Ste. 219, Bozeman, MT 59715
- Please consider advertising with or sponsoring MBF. Our award-winning marketing team will help market your business and brand in the Rockies.
- We welcome your donations which will support the Montana State Brewer’s Association and the Montana Food Bank Network.