Coming up on Saturday, July 19th, McMenamins Cornelius Pass Roadhouse is hosting their 13th annual Roadhouse Brewfest—and this year for the first time they have invited outside breweries to come pour at the fest (previously it was only CPR and other McMenamins breweries on hand). The Brewfest starts at noon and runs all day long. Here’s their description that was sent out:
Taking place at Imbrie Meadow, the Roadhouse Brewfest is a day of great beer, live music, family activities and food. Sip brews from McMenamins Cornelius Pass Roadhouse Brewery, John Barleycorns Brewery and Oak Hills Brewery, and from our friends at Three Mugs Brewing Company, Heater Allen, Ambacht Brewing, Vertigo Brewing, Golden Valley Brewery and Two Kilts Brewing Co. Guests are invited to tour the brewery and distillery, chat with enthusiastic brewers and distillers (don’t forget to collect your passport stamp!), and wander the six-acre former farmstead, a colorful oasis with buildings and barns dating back to the mid-1850s. On the grounds you’ll also find Imbrie Hall Pub, which was built from original timbers from Portland’s Henry Weinhard’s brewery.
Admissions is free and open to all, though you need to be 21 and over to drink (obviously) and to taste the various beers you’ll have to purchase tokens.
Here’s the beer list:
- Cornelius Pass Roadhouse: Grapefruit Session Ale
- Three Mugs Brewing: Blue Me Away
- Header Allen: Heater Allen Pils
- Ambacht Brewing: Ambacht Ginger Farmhouse Ale
- Cornelius Pass Roadhouse: Edelweiss Helles Bock
- Vertigo Brewing: Friar Mike’s IPA
- John Barleycorns (McMenamins): Two Falcons Double IPA
- Golden Valley Brewery: Brune De Bourgogne
- Two Kilts Brewing: Two Kilts Scottish Ale
- Oak Hills (McMenamins): Morning Blend Espresso Stout
This looks to be a great time, so mark it off on your calendars and head out to Hillsboro if you can!