When we went to Portland last month, I promised to get some better quality pictures of John’s Marketplace if we went; I did, and here are a few.
These are, of course, the tip of the iceberg. There’s a lot of beer there.
And incidentally, here’s a list of what I picked up during that visit:
- 2 bottles of Alaskan Barleywine (one for friends)
- Bam Bière Farmhouse Ale from Jolly Pumpkin
- Pumpkin Ale from Shipyard Brewing
- Night Owl Pumpkin Ale from Elysian Brewing
- Uerige Altbier
- 2007 Anchor Christmas Ale
- Chapeau Banana Lambic
- Festina Pèche from Dogfish Head