Come join us on September 12, 2015 for the finest microbrew / craft brewed beer fest on the Oregon coast at the Event Center on the Beach (Curry County Fairgrounds). We have booked bands to play on two stages, and lined up 13 breweries (and more may come!) sharing their own unique craft brews / micro brews at the festival. Area hotels are located nearby with many in walking distance. And the finest Oregon coast artists and craft artisans will be showing off their latest crafts and creations.
The brewery list is almost entirely made up of the small breweries of southwest Oregon, which are generally under-represented at larger beer festivals:
- Arch Rock Brewing (Gold Beach)
- Chetco Brewing (Brookings)
- 7 Devils Brewing (Coos Bay)
- Tight Lines Brewery (Brookings)
- Misty Mountain Brewing (Brookings)
- BricktownE Brewing (Medford)
- Calapooia Brewing (Albany)
- Climate City Brewing (Grants Pass)
- Hard Knocks Brewing (Cottage Grove)
- McKenzie Brewing (Eugene)
- Plank Town Brewing (Springfield)
- Sam Bond’s Brewing (Eugene)
- Walkabout Brewing (Central Point)
The fest runs from noon to 11pm and if you’re willing to make the trek, you’ll be able to enjoy beer from some of the more remote breweries in the state.