It’s been awhile since I wrote about Brewpublic founder and beer blogger Angelo De Ieso’s medical condition and fundraising efforts, and in that time there have been a number of additional breweries and benefits in Portland and elsewhere helping to raise money for him. Tonight, Portland’s Saraveza is holding a special benefit and rare beer silent auction at their Bad Habit room from 5 to 9pm to help Angelo out.
This is a public evening at Bad Habit Room for the beer lover who wants to do some good – an opportunity to enjoy a beer with a friend, taste some of the rarest suds in town, buy an amazing beverage for your Thanksgiving meal or as a Christmas gift and spread some holiday cheer in honor of Portland’s good friend Angelo.
Here’s how you can be a part of the evening – 100% of all below proceeds go to Angelo’s hospital bills:
– Show up & drink some pints. All beer has been donated. Bring your growlers too!
– Participate in the silent auction. Lots of beers will be up for grabs!
– Buy a ticket to try two extremely rare Cascade beers donated by Cascade’s Preston Weesner. Only a few tickets left, contact Rose@saraveza.com if you’d like to participate!
– If you have bottles that you would like to donate for the silent auction please email email@example.com.
– Donate to Angelo directly through his Fundly Campaign or in person during this beer benefit.
You don’t have to know him or even be a fan of his awesome beer blog Brewpublic.com, you just have to come with an open heart and the knowledge that you’ve helped a person in need. It is going to be a night of good vibes, great beers and charitable contributions to one of Portland’s biggest beer evangelists. All that and we’ll have Angelo’s team of choice, the Patriots, playing on the big screen. A full food menu will be available. SO mark your calendars, stop by with a friend and drop a few bucks on some beer….that’s what you were doing that night anyway, right?