This weekend as we were out and about I decided to stop in at Crux Fermentation Project to (at least) check out the building’s new paint job (chronicled this past week here) and maybe get a picture or two.
As luck would have it, two of the new brewery’s partners, Paul Evers and Dave Wilson, were on-hand and they welcomed us in to check out the facility and give an impromptu tour of the space.
I’ll let the gallery pictures below do most of the talking, but there a few points to highlight:
- They’re shooting for a June 30 opening.
- All the wood is reclaimed; the wood paneling on the long wall is old barn wood and looks great.
- There’s a kitchen, which I wasn’t aware of previously, which will do small-plate type food with a seating area to the right of the tasting area.
- The bathrooms are wallpapered with both copies of the brewery plans, and pages from the 1915 US Brewers Association Year Book, a very cool touch.
- They have a much larger (still mostly-undeveloped) lot than I had previously assumed; think “outdoor events” at some point perhaps.
- Everything is looking really, really nice!
Default Gallery Type Template
This is the default gallery type template, located in:
If you're seeing this, it's because the gallery type you selected has not provided a template of it's own.