Since getting this whole Central Oregon Beer Week started, there’s been good attention paid from various media sources, which is awesome. Here’s a roundup of what I know about (so far):
- Cascade Business News: They published a good article about both the Beer Week and the Central Oregon Brewers Guild (including a listing of some of the Week’s events).
- Beer O’Clock radio: I was on Lisa Morrison’s excellent radio show last Saturday, talking about the Beer Week. That was fun!
- Bend Bulletin: They posted a couple ofshort articles highlighting the week and pointing to the site.
- NewsChannel 21: Our local station did a story yesterday in which I spoke briefly (though I’m not finding it online).
- The Source Weekly: They posted a full-page ad for the week as well as highlighting the Week in their weekly picks.
- Good Morning Central Oregon: Garrett Wales of 10 Barrel Brewing appeared on the local morning show to talk about the Central Oregon Brewers Guild and the Beer Week.
I’ll update if there are any more. Some nice local traction for sure!