Today marks the kick off of the annual Bend Brewfest, featuring three days of beers at Bend’s Les Schwab Amphitheater from 75 different breweries. The usual beer festival details apply:
- Entry is free, but to drink the mug and five tasting tokens is $20
- Additional tokens cost $5 for 5
- Each token is good for a four-ounce sample of beer
- The XTap features specialty, limited-production beers and cost 2 tokens per sample
- Hours are from noon to 10pm each day
- Children are welcome until 7pm
The Brewfest runs through Saturday the 20th.
Plus this week in The Bulletin, my article is on the Brewfest and highlights some of the more interesting styles of beers and ciders you’ll find this weekend!